Not many people appreciate or realize how beautiful Israel and Israel tourism is. Would you ever imagine that a tiny country, against all odds, would turn out to be such a wonderful tourist destination? Although Israel is a very small country, its modern, highly developed technology, formidable army, strong economy and rich history and culture makes it one of the best tourists’ destinations.
Israel tourism is one of the most extraordinary experiences that one can go through. There is nothing quite like it, a mixture of religion and culture, an amazing nightlife, and the pleasures that are unimaginable in the mind of a modern tourist. Although many people wish to visit the country, they are often worried about their safety and security. Well, there is no reason why you should fear visiting the country since visiting Israel is not different from visiting any other travel destination.
As compared to other countries the crime rates in Israel are much lower. What you hear through the media are just much noise and bad publicity. The country’s first goal is to protect the security of its citizens. The state of security in the country is the best in the world. Besides, its national airline is the safest around the globe. However, all this does not mean that when you are touring the country you should not take safety precautions. Here are some of the things to keep in mind when considering Israel tourism
· You should ensure that your personal tour guides take your safety as a very important thing by constantly giving you important update about the security of the country
· Just like bus routes, tours are limited to approved and secure locations.
· You will a get armed security if you request one.
· Before each boarding, all buses are inspected. In fact, a more thorough check is often done every morning.
· Sleeping arrangements and reservations are often limited to well-known hotel chains
· While travelling, you should always avoid Gaza strip and certain areas in the West Bank. In fact, there is always a valid travel warning that warns visitors to avoid these areas.
· You should be aware of emergency numbers just in case of anything.
· Instead of venturing into unknown places, plan carefully.
· When out on Israel tourism ensure that you drink plenty of water since Israel summers can be very hot.
· Before travelling, have copies of all your documentations ready.
Above all, you need to be very reasonable and avoid unnecessary risks during Israel tourism.
developed by Moonsite 2014