Terms and conditions
- Private tours rates do not include tour guide overnights when client is required to stay overnights away of Tel Aviv. Additional charge of 150 USD per night will be applied (this term is not valid in package deals and group tours)
- Tour Guide’s meals expenses during private tour are not included, we do not obligate the client to pay/invite the tour guide for lunch, but to avoid inconvenience during lunch time to do so.
- Israeli guide LTD is doing its best to provide you with excellent tourism services, yet subcontractors (Hotels, attractions, group tours, sites) are the only ones in charge of the quality of their services.
- When reserving a tour in Bethlehem that is located in A areas, under Palestinian authority rule- Israeli Guide LTD will not be responsible for any part of the quality of the tour or safety of clients or their belonging.
- All travelers mast secure their belongings Israeli guide LTD will not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings, valuable things or money during the tours.
- Clients must show up at the time that was stated. On group tours the bus will not wait and there will be no refund. On private tour you can be late but please note that the time of the tour starts from the moment the tour guide arrived for the pick up and after 9 hours there will be charge of extra working hours of 55 USD per hour for guide and 45 USD for driver.
- All rates are quoted in USD and do not include gratitude (for more information about tipping in Israel).
- Our rates usually do not include meals unless stated specifically that the price includes meals.
- When reserving a tour or a service – Client must make sure that he/she holds a confirmation notification for us. This confirmation should be delivered to your email and specifically say “confirmed”. Please note that unless you got this email with the confirmation for us- your service is not confirmed.
- Although rates are quoted in USD, It is done for convenience and when charged on credit card the charge will be in Israeli shekels (NIS) based on the exchange rate on the day of the charge.
- Israeli guide ltd has the right to decide if to charge cards in USD rather than NIS.
- In order to reserve a tour Israeli guide ltd requires a down payment as described here:
Down-payment of 30% should be received by Israeli guide ltd on the day of reservation. 50% to be paid by the end of the month prior to arrival. final payment 10 days prior to arrival. If payments are not received as per agreed schedule, Israeli guide ltd. will not be bound to honor reservations even if confirmed.
|Type of tour||Number of tour days||Minimum notice required ||Cancelation fee if canceled after time||Comments|
|Join a group||1||48 hours||50%|
|Join a package (including hotels)||2 or more||5 days||30%||Cancellation a day before full payment|
|Private tour||1||3 days||30%||Cancellation a day before full payment|
|Private package (car up to 6 people)||2 or more||5 days||30%||Cancellation a day before full payment|
|Private package ( more than 6 people)||2 or more||14 days||30%||Cancellation a 2 day before full payment|
- Cancellation notification must be in written only email: [email protected] at least 14 days before the tour.
- For groups of more than 15 people cancellation notification must be 45 days in advance.
- If cancelled according to the above 2 lines: Refund of advance payment excluding 10% maximum 300 USD to cover company expenses.
In other case
- Israeli Guide will not reserve any room until down payment will be made, therefore status of availability can change. In order to secure your reservation you must pay down payment and wait for the confirmation of the rooms from us.
- The rates are quoted in US Dollars, per double room per night with bed and breakfast. Israeli Guide ltd. will reserve regular rooms as default unless agreed else. Executive rooms, suites and rooms with better views are available on request with the relevant charges and availability for each hotel.
- The rates of the hotels stated in USD are valid for tourists only and do not include VAT. If you also carry an Israeli citizenship the hotels will discover it on your arrival and we will be obligated to add the VAT to your bill.
- Every hotel has it’s on policy regarding check in/out times but usually: Check- in time: 15:00 (on Saturdays & Motzei holidays-late evening :2 hours after sunset ). Check- out time:11:00.
- Cancellations and Non-shows (for individuals) : During all seasons we will charge 1 night cancellation fee for cancellations up to 4 days prior to arrival. Peak seasons : Jewish ,Christian Holidays & August 2 nights cancellation fee for cancellation up to 8 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations for groups 45 days prior to arrival.