Current situation in Israel with relation to Covid19
This information is up to date to July 5, 2020,
On March 10th, while having 50 cases of Coronavirus, Israeli government order a quarantine of 14 days to all passengers entering Israel. This regulation, basically shot down the country’s borders and isolated the country from the rest of the world.
This act as dramatic it was, led to the result that during the next two months Israeli hospitals were able to give good care to the infected patients and to keep the numbers of infected people low.
By the end of May all education system returned as well as all working places, national parks and public transportation.
During June Israel is back to normal in about 65%. That means that most business, schools, beaches, parks, hotels, restaurants are open and the only limitations we have are regarding gatherings. Gathering of more than 50 people in closed places is forbidden.
All people must cover their mouth and nose using masks and keep a social distance of 2 meters apart.
Since during May and June the public was not under lock down anymore a natural increase in cases of Covid 19 started appearing in more places. nevertheless the number of patients that are under the support of breathing machine remains very low and most infected people are at their homes.
Is it possible or safe to tour Israel today?
As mentioned earlier- Israeli regulations allow free movement as long as you obey the 2 rules (masks, social distance).
All parks and tourist attractions are open as well as hotels and restaurants.
Nevertheless at the moment (July 5th), passengers entering Israel are still obligated to have a place where they can quarantine themselves for 14 day before being able to go out and tour.
If passengers are interested in arriving to Israel and they are able to find a way to arrive, as air tickets are very limited and not from all destinations. We are willing to help them find a place of quarantine for 14 days in symbolic cost.
Israeli Guide ltd follows all the regulation and instructions given by the Israeli health authorities, assuring our clients an enjoyable tour in Israel with minimizing the risks of being effected by the virus.
How do we minimize the risks?
- On our tour packages we will book you accommodation that will guarantee your health safety. Hotels that have received Government approval that they follow strict health rule.
- To clients that wish we can provide an ideal accommodation for the situation, an independent apartment at any location in Israel. This way there will be almost 0 contact with other people like in hotels.
- Excursions are private and take you out to the open. Combining in our tours maximum time visiting national parks and open areas we will avoid any crowd and risk.
- Our means of transportation are equipped with sanitizer gel and go through a daily disinfection.
- Our drivers and tour guides will measure body temperature on a daily base as well as the passengers