We are open!
Current situation in Israel with relation to Covid19
This information is up to date to May 5, 2020,
At the moment it looks like measures that were taken by Israeli authorities starting from early March have led the country to success with regards of the battle against Covid19.
On March 10th, while having 50 cases of Coronavirus, Israeli government order a quarantine of 14 days to all passengers entering Israel. This Order basically shot down the country’s borders and isolated the country from the rest of the world.
This act as dramatic it was, led to the result that during the next two months Israeli hospitals were able to give good care to the infected patients and to keep the numbers of infected people low.
By the end of May all education system will return to work, all working places, national parks and public transportation.
During June and July there is an intention to re-open the national airport to ingoing and outgoing flights on a regular base.
After been closed from mid-March, hotels will be open , based on their ability to give service and keep social distance.
Is it possible or safe to tour Israel while the world is under the attack of Covid 19?
Israeli Guide ltd follows all the regulation and instructions given by the Israeli health authorities, assuring our clients an enjoyable tour in Israel with minimizing the risks of being effected by the virus.
How do we minimize the risks?
- On our tour packages we will book you accommodation that will guarantee your health safety. Hotels that have received Government approval that they follow strict health rule.
- To clients that wish we can provide an ideal accommodation for the situation, an independent apartment at any location in Israel. This way there will be almost 0 contact with other people like in hotels.
- Excursions are private and take you out to the open. Combining in our tours maximum time visiting national parks and open areas we will avoid any crowd and risk.
- Our means of transportation are equipped with sanitizer gel and go through a daily disinfection.
- Our drivers and tour guides will measure body temperature on a daily base as well as the passengers