Two days Galilee Tour
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
|From Tel Aviv||321 USD||357 USD|
|From Jerusalem||321 USD||357 USD|
- Day 1: Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra – overnight in the north
Pick up from the hotel and drive along the coast road to Ceasarea, an ancient Roman city. Our guide will take us on a tour where we will see the ancient theater, Hippodrome, the old port and many other fascinating archaeological remains.
Continue to Haifa we will arrive to the upper terrace in the Baha’i gardens for a view of the city and it’s port.
At the end of our day we will visit Akko, a world heritage site thanks to its impressive Crusaders underground city. Visit at the recent excavated old city, the Oriental market, the Arab mosque and the old port.
End the day at the grottos of Rosh Hanikra at the edge of Israel. we will take the cable car down to the grottos and enjoy the beauty of the white rock and the sea.
- Day 2: Nazareth, Tiberias, Capernaum, Yardenit – return to point of departure.
Pick up from the hotel and drive to the lower Galilee. Our first stop will be at Nazareth, the town where Jesus passed his childhood and adolescence.
Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph and from there continue, via Kana, to Tiberias on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
we will drive to along the Kineret lake and stop to in visit Capernaum, the town of Jesus where we will see the ruins of the ancient synagogue ;our next stop, Tabgha, the site of the multiplication of Fish and Loaves, a beautiful church with mosaic floor from Byzantine era.
After lunch we will proceed to the famous Baptismal site on the Jordan river called: Yardenit.
Depart Yardenit and drive down south to the hotel.
- The sequence of touring days is subject to change.
- The tour includes one overnight in the north on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Single supplement: $ 84 per night.
- High season supplement: $ 84 p/p per night will apply on August 1 to 31, 2019.
- Confirmation is subject to hotel availability.
- Option for an upgraded hotel is available at a supplement of $ 84 p/p per night.
- Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
The tour will not be operated from April 19 to 26; May 8 -9; June 7 to 9; September 28 to October 1; October 8 to 10; 14 to 21, 2019 .
- Jerusalem hotels – from 06:00
- Herzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07.20 to 07.50
- Netanya hotels – from 08.15 to 08.40
- Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
- Tour includes transfers with drivers only to/from hotel /meeting point.
- Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv.