Two days Jerusalem and Bethlehem and dead sea ralaxation
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
|From Tel Aviv||321 USD||357USD|
|From Jerusalem||321 USD||357 USD|
- Day 1 : Jerusalem – Old city; Western Wall; church of Holy Sepulchre; Bethelhem –Overnight Jerusalem
We begin our tour with an amazing view of the old city from Mount of Olives, where we will hear a historical introduction of Jerusalem. Continue our tour to Mount Zion where we will visit king David’s tomb, the last supper room and the Dormition Church;
We will cross the impressive old walls of the old city via Zion gate and walk through the four quarters of the old city:Armenian, Christian, Muslim and Jewish.
During the tour we will see the: Roman Cardo, the western wall, also known as wailing wall (the Kotel), the Via Dolorosa (not all the stations) and visit the church of holy Sepulcher.
On the Second part of the day, we will drive to Bethlehem.
We will start with an overview of Shepherd’s field and then pass Rachel’s tomb on our way to the city of Bethlehem where we will visit the Church of Nativity and at the Mangers square.
At the end of the tour, return to your hotels.
- Day 2 : Relaxation in the Dead Sea – return to point of departure.
A day that is dedicated to the pleasure of the body.
we will drive to the Dead Sea and start with a short visit at the visitor center of “Ahava” dead sea cosmetics factory.
Arrive to one of the resorts of the Dead Sea where we will spend the day enjoying the therapeutic Dead Sea mud, the opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and other facilities at the beach
On our return we will view from the main road the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
please note that spa treatments are not avilable
personal expenses are not included.
lockers are available at additional cost
- The sequence of touring days is subject to change.
- The tour includes one overnight in Jerusalem on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Single supplement: $84 per night.
- High season supplement: $ 84 p/p per night will apply from December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020.
- Option for an upgraded hotel is available at a supplement of $ 84 p/p per night.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
The tour will not be operated between April 19 to 26; May 8-9; June 7 to 9;
September 28 to October 1; October 8-9; October 14 to 21, 2019.
*dates are inclusive
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Herzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09.30; Friday & Saturday 08.45-09.15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated