3 Days and 2 overnights: Jerusalem Bethlehem, Massada and Dead sea tour
DEPARTURE: Wednesday from Jerusalem
- Day 1 Wednesday: Mount of Olives/Old City/Bethlehem
Start the day with a magnificent panoramic view from Mount of Olives.
Drive to the Old City; Visit the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper on Mt. Zion. Enter the walled city and walk through the newly restored Jewish quarter. Visit the Roman Cardo, the Herodian quarter and continue to the Western Wall. Walk along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Continue to Bethlehem*; view Rachel’s Tomb and proceed to visit the Church of Nativity and Manger’s Square .
Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 2 Thursday: Israel museum/Knesset/Mt. Herzl/Yad Vashem/night show
Drive to the Israel Museum; Visit the Shrine of the Book, where the Dead Sea scrolls are housed, and the miniature model of Jerusalem as it was during the Second Temple period; Proceed for a tour at the Knesset, Israel’s parliament. Continue to visit Mount Herzl cemetery and Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust . Drive through Mea Shearim, the ultra orthodox neighborhood in Jerusalem and learn about their unique lifestyle.
In the evening enjoy a middle eastern dinner followed by the spectacular “Sound & Light” show* at the Tower of David museum.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 3 Friday: Qumeran/Massada/Dead Sea
Drive through the Judean desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, almost 1300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. Stop at Qumeran to visit the site where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Massada. Ascend by cable car and tour the ancient fortress where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans before committing mass suicide in 73 AD. Descend by cable car.
Continue to the Dead Sea; Cover yourself with the mineral rich mud and experience a swim in the Dead Sea* that many believe has its therapeutic effects.
Return to Jerusalem.
|Per person in Double room||Single Room||Third in Room|
|707 USD||888 USD||680 USD|
- At Prima Royale rate for third will be : 950 USD
- Tour starts from Jerusalem hotels on Wednesday and ends in Jerusalem hotels on Friday.
- For pick up OR drop off in Tel-Aviv additional charges will apply for transfers: 107 USD per person in double ; 214 USD single .
- 3 touring days with a government licensed English speaking guide in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 overnights in a 4 star hotel in Jerusalem on bed & breakfast (Prima Kings/Royale or similar).
- Middle eastern dinner
- Sound & light show at Tower of David museum
- Entrance fees as per program detailed above .
- High Season supplement: $ 80 per person will apply between: December 20, 2019 – January 5th ,2020.
- Minimum 2 passengers required.
- Guaranteed confirmation upto 2 weeks prior to the tour ; after than upon availability.
- The tour will not be operated on the following dates :March 13; April 17, 24; August 21; October 2, 9, 16, 23; December 11, 2019; January 22, 29; February 12, 2020 .
- Cancellation fees : 24 hours or less – 50 % .
- Passengers should arrange their own travel , luggage and health insurance.
- Israeli guide Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury.
- Luggage : 1 suitcase and 1 hand bag per person .
- Tours are conducted in English only.
- Program sequence is subject to change without advane notice, due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.