3 days Holyland of the Galilee and the Golan
Holyland of the Galilee and the Golan
- Day 1 Sunday: To the Galilee stopping in Caesarea /Megiddo/ Druze village/Haifa
We will drive from Tel Aviv along the coastal plain to Caesarea, once known as the Roman capital of the region. We will see the excavations of the Crusaders’ city, for instance the Roman port, aqueduct and most importantly the amphitheater, that has been restored to its former glory as a concert venue. Subsequently we will proceed to Megiddo, identified as the site of Armageddon. Visit the archaeological excavations including the well-preserved water supply system. Continue to Daliat-el-Carmel, a Druze village and enjoy a late lunch at a local restaurant. Proceed via Mount Carmel to Haifa for a panoramic view of the Haifa bay and the Golden domed Bahai Shrine and gardens.
Overnight in a Kibbutz guesthouse.
- Day 2 Monday: Safed /Katzrin/Golan winery
On our second day, we will drive to Safed great city in the Galilee, most importantly the center of Jewish mysticism. Moreover we will visit the ancient synagogues and the Artists’ colony. We will continue to the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian bunkers, Kuneitra and the new Israeli town of Katzrin, certainly an interesting day. In addition we will stop at the Golan Winery for a tour and wine tasting. In conclusion of the day we will than proceed to “Golan Magic”, for a multimedia presentation of the area and its history .
Overnight in a Kibbutz guesthouse.
- Day 3 Tuesday: Sea of Galilee / Nazareth/Beit Alpha
This morning starts with a visit to Nazareth, most importantly known as the childhood home of Jesus. Most importantly we will visit the Church of Annunciation, located in the heart of the city. Further we’ll continue to Tiberias, beautiful city, on the lake of Galilee. Subsequently we will visit the most important christian sites along the sea of Galilee, that is to say, Firstly Capernaum to see the ruins of the synagogue and octagonal Church of St. Peter. Secondly we’ll visit Mount of beatitudes, That is to say where Jesus delivered the sermon on the mount.
Lastly we will drive via Beit Shean to Beit Alpha to see the remains of the mosaic floor of an ancient synagogue depicting the zodiac.
Return to Jerusalem.
|Per person in Double room||Single Room||Third in Room|
|669 USD||850 USD||608 USD|
- Tour starts in Tel Aviv on Sunday and ends in Jerusalem Tuesday.
- High Season supplement: $ 75 per person will apply from 12.8 to 31.8
- For pick up from Jerusalem Sunday OR drop off in Tel-Aviv Tuesday, additional charges will apply for transfers: 107 USD per person in double ; 214 USD single .
- 3 touring days with a government licensed English speaking guide in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Two overnights in a kibbutz guesthouse or a 4 star hotel on half board basis.
- Lunch in a Druze village
- Entrance fees as per program detailed above .
- Minimum 2 passengers required.
- Guaranteed confirmation upto 2 weeks prior to the tour ; after than upon availability.
- The tour will not be operated on the following dates :March 10; April 21; August 18; September 29; October 6, 13, 20; December 8, 2019; January 19, 26; February 9, 2020.
- Cancellation fees : 24 hours or less – 50 % .
- Passengers should arrange their own travel , luggage and health insurance.
- Israeli guide Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury.
- Luggage : 1 suitcase and 1 hand bag per person .
- Tours are conducted in English only.
- Program sequence is subject to change without advane notice, due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.