Three holyland days. Touring Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Massada and Dead sea.
DEPARTURE: Thursday from Jerusalem
- Day 1 Thursday: Jerusalem old city tour
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city; visit the Church of All Nations, King David’s Tomb and Room of Last Supper on Mt. Zion. Enter the Old City; walk through the Cardo, the ancient roman road; visit the Jewish and Christian quarters; view the Temple Mount; walk along the Via Dolorosa and the oriental Bazaar to visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Next, drive to the Garden Tomb and enjoy the beautiful gardens and peaceful ambiance.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 2Friday: Jerusalem – New City and Bethlehem
Drive to Ein Karem to visit the Church of Visitation; proceed to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust. Visit Israel Museum, the Shrine of the Book, where the Dead Sea scrolls are housed, and the miniature model of Jerusalem as it was during the Second Temple period.
Proceed to *Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus; visit Shepherds’ field; walk through Manger Square to visit the remarkable Church of Nativity. Return to Jerusalem.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Day 3 Saturday: Qumeran/Massada/Dead Sea
Drive through the Judean hills to Qumeran caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Continue along the shores of the Dead Sea to Massada, the last stronghold of the Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 A.D; ascend Massada by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by King Herod; visit the remains of the walls, water cistern and Herod’s Palace; descend by cable car.
Continue to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth; enjoy the opportunity to float in the unsinkable water and cover yourself with the mineral rich mud, believed to have therapeutic effects. Return to Jerusalem and end tour. Overnight is not included on this day.
|Per person in Double room||Single Room||Third in Room|
|650 USD||825 USD||620 USD|
- At Prima Royale rate for third will be : 766USD
- Tour starts from Jerusalem hotels on Wednesday and ends in Jerusalem hotels on Friday.
- For pick up OR drop off in Tel-Aviv additional charges will apply for transfers: 107 USD per person in double ; 214 USD single .
- 3 touring days with a government licensed English speaking guide in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 overnights in a 4 star hotel in Jerusalem on bed & breakfast (Prima Kings/Royale or similar).
- Middle eastern dinner
- Sound & light show at Tower of David museum
- Entrance fees as per program detailed above .
- High Season supplement: $ 80 per person will apply between: December 20, 2019 – January 5th ,2020.
- Minimum 2 passengers required.
- Guaranteed confirmation upto 2 weeks prior to the tour ; after than upon availability.
- The tour will not be operated on the following dates :March 13; April 17, 24; August 21; October 2, 9, 16, 23; December 11, 2019; January 22, 29; February 12, 2020 .
- Cancellation fees : 24 hours or less – 50 % .
- Passengers should arrange their own travel , luggage and health insurance.
- Israeli guide Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury.
- Luggage : 1 suitcase and 1 hand bag per person .
- Tours are conducted in English only.
- Program sequence is subject to change without advane notice, due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.