3 days Jewish heritage Galilee and Golan
3 Days/ 2 overnights: Jewish heritage Galilee and Golan
- Day 1 Sunday: To the Galilee stopping in Caesarea/Haifa /Acre/Rosh Hanikra
Drive from Tel Aviv north to Caesarea, once the Roman capital of the region; see the excavations of the Crusaders’ city, the aqueduct and the amphitheatre that has been restored as a concert venue.
Proceed to Haifa to visit the Clandestine Immigration and Naval museum (“Af al Pi Chen”) and hear the story of the illegal immigrants to Israel at the time of the British mandate.
Drive to Acre, the Old City recognized by UNESCO as world heritage site; walk through the old port and local market. Continue to Rosh Hanikra; descend by cable car into the underwater grottoes and admire the spectacular natural formation.
Overnight at a Kibbutz guesthouse.
- Day 2 Monday: Jeep tour/Safed/Golan Heights/Tel-Hai
Drive to Safed, one of the four holy cities in Israel, center of the Kaballa movement; visit the Caro and Ari synagogues; stroll through the narrow alleyways and visit the picturesque artists’ quarter . Next, enjoy a Jeep tour at the foots of the Golan. Continue to the Golan Heights; stop at Gadot overlook, the memorial for the fallen of the Golan, located over former Syrian bunkers; view the monument built in honor of the Alexandroni brigade. Proceed for a magnificent observation point over the city of Kuneitra, and the Syrian territory.
Drive to Tel-Hai; see the “Roaring Lion” monument and learn about the heroic battle of Josef Trumpeldor and his comrades in 1920.
Overnight at a Kibbutz guesthouse.
Meet with a Kibbutz member and learn about their unique lifestyle.
- Day 3 Tuesday: Tiberias/Beit Shean/Beit Alpha/Gan Hashlosha/Jerusalem
Drive to Tiberias to visit Rambam’s grave; Continue through the Jordan valley to Beit Shean, known as “Scythopolis” , and see the fascinating excavated remains from Roman and Byzantine periods. Stop at Beit Alpha to admire the beautiful mosaic floor of a synagogue discovered in 1929. Visit Gan Hashlosha national park and enjoy the warm spring water pools and waterfalls. Continue via the Jordan valley to Jerusalem; stop at Mount Scopus for a blessing as you enter the city.
Return to Jerusalem.
|Per person in Double room||Single Room||Third in Room|
- Tour starts in Tel Aviv on Sunday and ends in Jerusalem Tuesday.
- High Season supplement: $ 75 per person will apply from 12.8 to 31.8, 2019
- For pick up from Jerusalem Sunday OR drop off in Tel-Aviv Tuesday, additional charges will apply for transfers: 107 USD per person in double ; 214 USD single .
- 3 touring days with a government licensed English speaking guide in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Two overnights in a kibbutz guesthouse or a 4 star hotel on half board basis.
- A jeep tour
- Entrance fees as per program detailed above .
- Minimum 2 passengers required.
- Guaranteed confirmation upto 2 weeks prior to the tour ; after than upon availability.
- The tour will not be operated on the following dates :April 21 ; September 29; October 6, 13, 20, 2019; January 19, 26; February 9, 2020
- Cancellation fees : 24 hours or less – 50 % .
- Passengers should arrange their own travel , luggage and health insurance.
- Israeli guide Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury.
- Luggage : 1 suitcase and 1 hand bag per person .
- Tours are conducted in English only.
- Program sequence is subject to change without advane notice, due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.