3 Days and 2 overnights: Jerusalem, Massada and Dead sea tour
DEPARTURE: Wednesday from Jerusalem
- Day 1 Wednesday: Kotel tunnels/Sepharadic synagogues/Davidson center/Tower of David
Visit the Tomb of King David on Mt. Zion. Walk along the Cardo, heart of the ancient Roman city ; visit the four Sepharadic synagogues restored after 1967 war in the Jewish quarter; tour the Western Wall tunnels ; visit the archaeological park at Davidson center; walk through the colorful local bazaar to visit the Tower of David museum presenting the history of Jerusalem and ancient remains of the city beginning with the first temple period. Overnight Jerusalem.
- Day 2 Thursday: Yad Vashem/Mt. Herzl/Ammunition Hill/Israel Museum
Enjoy seeing the Bar-Mitzvah ceremonies at the Kotel.
Drive through Mea Shearim, one of the oldest Jewish neighborhoods in Jerusalem and learn about the unique lifestyle of the ultra orthodox communities.
Proceed to Mount Herzl , the military cemetery, and Yad Vashem the memorial to the Holocaust. Visit the Ammunition Hill, a former Jordanian army stronghold , conquered by the Israeli army in the six day war, and converted into a national memorial site and museum.
Drive by the Knesset, Israel’s parliament and see the Menorah with the biblical emblems. Next visit
Israel Museum, the Shrine of the book where the Dead Sea scrolls are housed, and the Holyland model, a miniature replica of Jerusalem as it was during the second temple period.
- Day 3 Friday: Masada; lunch Spa and Swim in the Dead Sea – return to point of departure.
Pick up from the hotel and drive east to the lowest point on earth- the valley of the Dead Sea. Visit Qumeran ,where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Continue to Massada.We then continue to Massada where we will ascent the mountain using the cable car. Our guide will take us on a tour to one of the highlights in Israel. Massada is a fortress that we built by King Herod the great and played an important roll during the great revolt of the Jews against the Romans 2000 years ago. We will admire the remarkable remains of the palaces, synagogue, cisterns, mosaics and the fascinating landscape. After the tour we will descent the mountain and have lunch.
Next, stop for lunch and Spa facilities in one of the leading hotels in the area and enjoy a “Swim” in the mineral rich Dead Sea.
|Per person in Double room||Single Room||Third in Room|
|832 USD||1008 USD||800 USD|
- At Prima Royale rate for third will be : 950 USD
- Tour starts from Jerusalem Wednesday and ends in Jerusalem Friday.
- For pick up OR drop off in Tel-Aviv additional charges will apply for transfers: 107 USD per person in double ; 214 USD single .
- 3 touring days with a government licensed English speaking guide in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 overnights in a 4 star hotel in Jerusalem on bed & breakfast (Prima Kings/Royale or similar).
- Lunch & spa in an hotel in the Dead Sea.
- Entrance fees as per program detailed above .
- High Season supplement: $ 80 per person will apply between: December 20, 2019 – January 5th ,2020.
- Minimum 2 passengers required.
- Guaranteed confirmation upto 2 weeks prior to the tour ; after than upon availability.
- The tour will not be operated on the following dates :April 17, 24; October 2, 9 , 16, 23, 2019; January 22, 29; February 29, 2020 .
- Cancellation fees : 24 hours or less – 50 % .
- Passengers should arrange their own travel , luggage and health insurance.
- Israeli guide Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury.
- Luggage : 1 suitcase and 1 hand bag per person .
- Tours are conducted in English only.
- Program sequence is subject to change without advane notice, due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.