Tour to Caesarea, Haifa, Akko and Rosh Hanikra
- Due to Covid19 group tours operate partially and on different days than written below. This trip can be booked as a private tour ( guide driving a car for up to 7 people from 850$)
- List of the dates on which the daily trips operate in 2022 click here.
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
|Additional language to English at the following days|
|Tue, Sat||Son,Wed,||Mon, Fri|
Pick up from the hotel and drive along the coast road to Ceasarea, an ancient Roman city. Our guide will take us on a tour where we will see the ancient theater, Hippodrome, the old port and many other fascinating archaeological remains.
Continue to Haifa we will arrive to the upper terrace in the Baha’i gardens for a view of the city and it’s port.
At the end of our day we will visit Akko, a world heritage site thanks to its impressive Crusaders underground city. Visit at the recent excavated old city, the Oriental market, the Arab mosque and the old port.
End the day at the grottos of Rosh Hanikra at the edge of Israel. we will take the cable car down to the grottos and enjoy the beauty of the white rock and the sea.
Pick-up : form selected hotels only: See list here
Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07.20
Jerusalem hotels – from 06.00
- A delay of up to 20 minutes in pick up time is reasonable.
- Admission fees to sites are included; Meals are not included.
- Tour itinerary can slightly change due to holidays and other circumstances.
- Comfortable walking shoes are extremely important.
- All our tours are operated by licensed tour guides and in an air-conditioned vans.
- The tours are in English and additional language depending on the day.
- Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv.
- Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied with a driver only.
- For pick up from Tel-Aviv and drop off in Jerusalem, a supplement of $ 30 p/p will apply
- Personal belongings are not insured, please make sure not to leave any valuable things on the bus.
- Israeli Guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.