Pick up from the hotel and drive to the lowland of Israel, an area also known as the Tuscany of Israel.
After an hour drive we will arrive to the home of our hostess, a Jewish lady from Kurdish origin who will teach as the secrets of the Kurdish cousin.
we will learn how to roll vine leaf staffed with rice and Kube. When the food is done and sent to be cooked we will visit a local winery where we will learn about the region ancient wine tradition and taste some of the finest wine that is produce here.
We will continue to visit Sarigim Brewery
Srigim Brewery’s visitor center invites you to an experience of quality boutique beers in the beautiful area of the Ella Valley alongside the forest-green hills of Britain Park.
The Brewery tour includes:
- Background about the Establishment of the brewery and the entrepreneurs’ move from high-tech to beer
- Beer Culture and a bit of history
- Acquaintance with Ingredients and the Brewing process
- A Tour amongst the fermentation tanks and brewing pots.
- Guided Tastings of 6-7 types of beer
- The tour’s duration is about an hour and is designated for ages 18 and older
The Visitor Center operates Sunday-Thursday. Scheduling an appointment is required