Christmas in the holy land – Christmas Mass Service Bethlehem
After picking-up from hotels, we will drive to Mount Scopus for a magnificent and breathtaking
View of the Old and New cities illuminated.
We will drive around the city walls and gates to the New City, passing via the Knesset, Israel’s parliament house and the Israel Museum.
We will enter the old city via Jaffa gate for a short visit to the Church of Holy Sepulchre .
At 20.00 – we drive to Bethlehem; After a short stop in a souvenir store for tea, coffee and shopping, we will proceed for a view of Manger’s square, and Shepherd’s field.
At 22.00 – we stop at a local restaurant, specially decorated for the Holidays and enjoy a festive Christmas dinner;
We will watch the Midnight Mass broadcasted live on TV at the restaurant ;( If Mass is broadcasted on screens at Manger’s square (subject to Palestinian authority’s approval) we will proceed to the spot.
After Mass, we return to the meeting point, meet our representative and return to Jerusalem, Herzliya
and Tel-Aviv hotels.
- Passports are required for the tour.
- We recommend warm clothing and comfortable shoes .
- Dan Acadia hotel Herzliya at 13.50
- Tel Aviv following hotels: at 14.00: Grand Beach – Renaissance – Metropolitan-Royal Beach-David Intercontinental-Rothschild 22.
- Jerusalem following hotels : at 15.30: Park – Jerusalem Gold – Grand Court – King David – Mount Zion- Dan Panorama- Dan Jerusalem- Eyal.