Bethlehem and wine tasting
This tour combines a visit at the church of Nativity in Bethlehem (Passport is needed, Palestinian guide in Bethlehem) and wine tasting in 2 wineries.
Pick up from Tel Aviv and drive to meeting point at the entrance to Bethlehem with our Palestinian tour guide. 1.5 hours visit at the church of nativity, the birth place of Jesus. After Bethlehem we will take the same biblical path that David took when he went from his home town, Bethlehem to fight Goliath. Along the way we will stop in one of the finest boutique wineries in Israel and learn about the wine industry in Israel.
After our first wine taste we will stop at the valley of Elah the battle field of David and goliath, this is the point that we understand that this journey is nothing like in any other country; this is the place where biblical events indeed happened.
Next we will have lunch and after lunch we will visit another winery and taste 3 more wines.
Price for the tour per person.
Click on the amount to pay and reserve.
|Number of Participants
|Price per person in US$
|10 or more
- This price paid is for 1 person for the tour including: Guide, transportation, admission fees (wine tasting).
- The price does not include: Tip, meals and drinks.
- If you wish to add your tip with the payment just choose a higher amount that the one you should pay.
- After payment you must confirm the payment was accepted and the reservation is confirmed.
- Cancellation and Refund no less than 24 hours before the tour.