Half day Bethlehem tour
- This trip can be booked as a private tour ( guide driving a car for up to 7 people from 680$)
|Tourist class (In English + and additional language)|
|From Tel-Aviv||100$ (No return to Tel Aviv)|
|From Herzliya||120$ (No return to Herzliya)|
|English||Every day of the week|
|German||Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun|
Drive to the city of Bethlehem; the birthplace of King David and Jesus Visit the Church of Nativity and manger’s square;
Stop for an overview of Shepherds’ field and return to Jerusalem.
Departure: Daily. Tour ends in Jerusalem.
Passports are required.
- Return transfer to Tel-Aviv is available at supplement of $ 130 per person.
- Return transfer to Herzliya hotels at supplement of $ 150 per person (minimum 2 passengers).
- NOTE: Modest clothes are required for visiting – no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Pick-up :List of hotels for pick up/drop off
Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07.20
Jerusalem hotels – from 09.00
Herzliya Hotels – from 6:45
- Tour ends at 13:00 at David Citadel Hotel- return to your hotel on own
- Passports and modest dress (covered shoulders, no shorts) compulsory.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets tour only at border post.
- Israeli Guide Ltd will not be responsible for the quality of service given by Palestinian guide.
- Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- As the tour ends in jerusalem, we can arrange for immediate return to Tel-Aviv / Airport at 13:30 for $140.