Holy Land tour package 7 nights/6 touring days
- Sunday- Arrival Day- Transfer from the airport.
Arrival to Ben Gourion airport where you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel .
Overnight Tel-Aviv .
- Monday: Caesarea / Megiddo / Haifa / Acre
Depart Tel Aviv and drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea, capital of judea under the romans. Visit the excavations of the ancient city, the Roman theatre and aqueduct. Continue to Megiddo, identified as the site of Armageddon; Visit the archaeological excavations including the well-preserved water supply system.
Drive to Haifa for a panoramic view of the Bahai gardens and Haifa bay.
From Haifa, drive to Acre to visit the ancient city and harbor.
Continue to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
- Tuesday: Tiberias / Capernaum / Banias
After a short tour of Tiberias, we take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee; Visit Yigal Alon museum where the “Jesus boat”, an ancient fishing boat from the 1st century, is displayed; Continue to Capernaum; Visit the remains of the 2nd century synagogue. Proceed to Tabgha, the site of the miracle of fish and loaves, and visit the church of multiplication with its 4th century mosaic floor. Continue to mount of beatitudes, the place where Jesus delivered the sermon on the mount. Drive to the Banias Springs and waterfalls and tour the Golan heights.
Return to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
- Wednesday: Nazareth / Beit Shean
Drive to Nazareth via Cana of Galilee. Visit the Church of Annunciation,
St. Joseph’s workshop and Mary’s well. Drive to Yardenit, the baptismal site on the Jordan river ; Continue to Beit Shean, a newly excavated city, and visit the Roman theatre. Drive along the Jordan river to Jerusalem for overnight.
- Thursday: Jerusalem – Old City
Drive to mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city; visit the church of all Nations, king David’s tomb and the room of last supper on Mt. Zion. Enter within the walls of the city and visit the Cardo, temple mount (entrance to the mosques not included), western wall, Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, oriental Bazaar. Visit the Garden Tomb.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Friday: Jerusalem – New City and Bethlehem
Drive to Ein Karem to visit the Church of visitation; proceed to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the holocaust; Visit the Israel museum, the shrine of the book, where the dead sea scrolls are housed, and the miniature model of Jerusalem as it was during the second temple period.
Proceed to Bethlehem * to visit the Church of Nativity.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
- Saturday: Dead Sea / Massada
Drive to Qumeran, where the dead sea scrolls where found. Visit the ancient city of Qumeran and drive along the shore of the dead sea, the lowest place on earth, to Massada, the last stronghold of the jews after the destruction of the second temple in 70 A.D. Ascend Massada by cable car and visit the food storeroom, water irrigation system and Herod’s Palace. Descend by cable car. Time and weather permitting, an opportunity will be provided to float on the dead sea.
Return to Jerusalem for overnight.
- Sunday: Departure
Transfer to Ben Gourion airport for departure .
Rates: Starts from 1539 USD pp in double room,
- 7 nights/6 touring days
- The above rates include the following:
- 7 Nights accommodation on Half board basis (dinners included)
- 6 Touring days as per itinerary, with English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to the sites as described in the program.
- Transfers are not included. Supplement will be as follows including :
- $ 159 per person in a double room ; $ 317 per person in single ; $ 22 for third.
- Meeting assistance on arrival; Private arrival transfer from Ben Gurion airport to Tel-Aviv hotel.
- Private departure transfer from Jerusalem hotel to Ben Gurion airport.
- No refund for untaken services: hotel accommodation and touring days .
- The hotels appearing in the table might be replaced with similar ones.
- Program sequence is subject to change without advance notice .