Daily Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
|Additional language to English at the following days|
|Sun, Tue, Fri||Mon, Sat, Thu||Wed, Thu,|
We begin our tour with an amazing view of the old city from Mount of Olives, where we will hear a historical introduction of Jerusalem. Continue our tour to Mount Zion where we will visit king David’s tomb, the last supper room and the Dormition Church;
We will cross the impressive old walls of the old city via Zion gate and walk through the four quarters of the old city:Armenian, Christian, Muslim and Jewish.
During the tour we will see the: Roman Cardo, the western wall, also known as wailing wall (the Kotel), the Via Dolorosa (not all the stations) and visit the church of holy Sepulcher.
On the Second part of the day, we will drive to Bethlehem.
We will start with an overview of Shepherd’s field and then pass Rachel’s tomb on our way to the city of Bethlehem where we will visit the Church of Nativity and at the Mangers square.
At the end of the tour, return to your hotels.
Pick-up : form selected hotels only: See list here
Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07.20
Jerusalem hotels – from 09.00 Friday & Saturday : 08:45-09:15
- Passports must be taken with on tours to Bethlehem.
- A delay of up to 20 minutes in pick up time is reasonable.
- Admission fees to sites are included; Meals are not included.
- Tour itinerary can slightly change due to holidays and other circumstances.
- The Jerusalem daily tours is not operated at the following Jewish Holidays: Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Modest clothes are required (no shorts or sleeveless shirts).
- Comfortable walking shoes are extremely important .
- All our tours are operated by licensed tour guides and in an air-conditioned vans.
- The tours are in English and additional language depending on the day.
- Personal belongings are not insured, please make sure not to leave any valuable things on the bus.
- Israeli Guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.