Jerusalem & Dead Sea tour
|From Tel-Aviv||138 USD|
|From Jerusalem||109 USD|
|Spanish: sun, Tue||French: Mon, Thu,Sat,|
We begin our tour with an amazing view of the old city from Mount of Olives, where we will hear a historical introduction of Jerusalem. Continue our tour to Mount Zion where we will visit king David’s tomb, the last supper room and the Dormition Church;
We will cross the impressive old walls of the old city via Zion gate and walk through the four quarters of the old city:Armenian, Christian, Muslim and Jewish.
During the tour we will see the: Roman Cardo, the western wall, also known as wailing wall (the Kotel), the Via Dolorosa (not all the stations) and visit the church of holy Sepulcher.
On our second half of the day we will drive east to the Dead Sea and enjoy some time in one of the beaches of the dead sea in the lowest point on earth.
floating in the sea and putting the special dead sea mud is an experience that you should never miss when visiting in Israel.
Please bring: bathing suits, towels and water shoes in addition to everything that is listed bellow.
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07.20
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09.00 Friday & Saturday : 08:45-09:15
Jerusalem & Dead Sea tour – Please note:
- A delay of up to 30 minutes in pick up time is reasonable.
- Admission fees to sites are included; Meals are not included.
- Tour itinerary can slightly change due to holidays and other circumstances.
- The Jerusalem daily tours is not operated at the following Jewish Holidays: Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Modest clothes are required (no shorts or sleeveless shirts).
- Comfortable walking shoes are extremely important .
- All our tours are operated by licensed tour guides and in an air-conditioned vans.
- Transfer to Dead Sea may be accompanied with a driver only. Change of vehicle may be required.
- The tours are in English and additional language depending on the day.
- Personal belongings are not insured, please make sure not to leave any valuable things on the bus.
- Israeli Guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.