Tour to Massada and the Dead Sea
- This trip can be booked as a private tour ( guide driving a car for up to 7 people from 950$)
|Rate per person||Tourist class (in English + and additional language)||Business class (Only in English)|
|English||Every day of the week|
|Spanish||Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun|
|German||Tue, Wed, Fri|
Pick up from the hotel and drive east to the lowest point on earth- the valley of the Dead Sea. We will first stop at Kibbutz Mitzpe Shalem and the Ahava visitor center and factory, where we will have the opportunity to buy the Ahava product at factory rates.
We then continue to Massada where we will ascent the mountain using the cable car. Our guide will take us on a tour to one of the highlights in Israel. Massada is a fortress that we built by King Herod the great and played an important roll during the great revolt of the Jews against the Romans 2000 years ago.
We will admire the remarkable remains of the palaces, synagogue, cisterns, mosaics and the fascinating landscape.
After the tour we will descent the mountain and have lunch.
End the day enjoying the Dead Sea floating and using the healing mud.
Pick-up : form selected hotels only: See list here
Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07.20
Jerusalem hotels – from 09.00 Friday & Saturday : 08:45-09:15
Herzliya hotels – from 06:45
- Head covering, sun protection lotion, bathing suit and towel are recommended. comfortable walking shoes.
- There may be a delay of up to 20 minutes in pick-up times, but passengers should arrive at the specified meeting point in time.
- Admission fees to sites are included; Meals are not included.
- Tour itinerary can slightly change due to holidays and other circumstances.
- Comfortable walking shoes are extremely important.
- All our tours are operated by licensed tour guides and in an air-conditioned vans.
- The tours are in English and additional language depending on the day.
- Personal belongings are not insured, please make sure not to leave any valuable things on the bus.
- Israeli Guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.