Nazareth and Galilee
- This trip can be booked as a private tour ( guide driving a car for up to 7 people from 950$)
|Rate per person||Tourist class (in English + and additional language)||Business class (Only in English)|
|English||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
|German||Mon, Tue, Sat|
Pick up from the hotel and drive to the lower Galilee. Our first stop will be at Nazareth, the town where Jesus passed his childhood and adolescence.
Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph and from there continue, via Kana, to Tiberias on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
we will drive to along the Kineret lake and stop to in visit Capernaum, the town of Jesus where we will see the ruins of the ancient synagogue ;our next stop, Tabgha, the site of the multiplication of Fish and Loaves, a beautiful church with mosaic floor from Byzantine era.
After lunch we will proceed to the famous Baptismal site on the Jordan river called: Yardenit.
Depart Yardenit and drive down south to the hotel.
- NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places.
Departure: Daily except for Sunday.
Pick-up : List of hotels for pick up/drop off
Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20
Jerusalem hotels – from 06:00
Herzliya Hotels – from 8:10
- Pickup time can be delayed up to 30 minutes.
- Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv
- Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied with a driver only.
- For pick up from Tel-Aviv and drop off in Jerusalem a supplement of $ 30 p/p will apply.
- Admission fees to sites are included; Meals are not included.
- Tour itinerary can slightly change due to holidays and other circumstances.
- Modest clothes are required (no shorts or sleeveless shirts).
- Comfortable walking shoes are extremely important .
- All our tours are operated by licensed tour guides and in an air-conditioned vans.
- The tours are in English and additional language depending on the day.Personal belongings are not insured, please make sure not to leave any valuable things on the bus.
- Israeli Guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.