Two days Jerusalem, Massada and Dead sea tour
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
|From Tel Aviv||321 USD||357 USD|
|From Jerusalem||321 USD||357 USD|
- Day 1 : Jerusalem – Old city; Western Wall; church of Holy Sepulchre; Yad Vashem –Overnight Jerusalem
We begin our tour with an amazing view of the old city from Mount of Olives, where we will hear a historical introduction of Jerusalem. Continue our tour to Mount Zion where we will visit king David’s tomb, the last supper room and the Dormition Church;
We will cross the impressive old walls of the old city via Zion gate and walk through the four quarters of the old city:Armenian, Christian, Muslim and Jewish.
During the tour we will see the: Roman Cardo, the western wall, also known as wailing wall (the Kotel), the Via Dolorosa (not all the stations) and visit the church of holy Sepulcher,jerusalem tours.
On our second part of the tour we will drive through the new city and visit Yad Vashem, the holocaust museum, where we will have some time to explore the museum independently.
- Day 2: Masada; Swim in the Dead Sea – return to point of departure.
Pick up from the hotel and drive east to the lowest point on earth- the valley of the Dead Sea. We will first stop at Kibbutz Mitzpe Shalem and the Ahava visitor center and factory, where we will have the opportunity to buy the Ahava product at factory rates.We then continue to Massada where we will ascent the mountain using the cable car. Our guide will take us on a tour to one of the highlights in Israel. Massada is a fortress that we built by King Herod the great and played an important roll during the great revolt of the Jews against the Romans 2000 years ago.
We will admire the remarkable remains of the palaces, synagogue, cisterns, mosaics and the fascinating landscape.
After the tour we will descent the mountain and have lunch.
End the day enjoying the Dead Sea floating and using the healing mud.
- The sequence of touring days is subject to change.
- The tour includes one overnight in Jerusalem on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Single supplement: $84 per night.
- High season supplement: $ 84 p/p per night will apply from December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020.
- Option for an upgraded hotel is available at a supplement of $ 84 p/p per night.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
The tour will not be operated between April 19 to 26; May 8-9; June 7 to 9;
September 28 to October 1; October 8-9; October 14 to 21, 2019.
*dates are inclusive
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Herzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09.30; Friday & Saturday 08.45-09.15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated