Two Days package: Jerusalem & Dead sea relaxation
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
|From Tel Aviv||321 USD||357 USD|
|From Jerusalem||321 USD||357 USD|
- Day 1 : Jerusalem – Old city; Western Wall; church of Holy Sepulchre; Yad Vashem –Overnight Jerusalem
We begin our tour with an amazing view of the old city from Mount of Olives, where we will hear a historical introduction of Jerusalem. Continue our tour to Mount Zion where we will visit king David’s tomb, the last supper room and the Dormition Church;
We will cross the impressive old walls of the old city via Zion gate and walk through the four quarters of the old city:Armenian, Christian, Muslim and Jewish.
During the tour we will see the: Roman Cardo, the western wall, also known as wailing wall (the Kotel), the Via Dolorosa (not all the stations) and visit the church of holy Sepulcher,jerusalem tours.
On our second part of the tour we will drive through the new city and visit Yad Vashem, the holocaust museum, where we will have some time to explore the museum independently.
- Day 2 : Relaxation in the Dead Sea – return to point of departure.
A day that is dedicated to the pleasure of the body.
we will drive to the Dead Sea and start with a short visit at the visitor center of “Ahava” dead sea cosmetics factory.
Arrive to one of the resorts of the Dead Sea where we will spend the day enjoying the therapeutic Dead Sea mud, the opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and other facilities at the beach
On our return we will view from the main road the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
please note that spa treatments are not avilable
personal expenses are not included.
lockers are available at additional cost
- The sequence of touring days is subject to change.
- The tour includes one overnight in Jerusalem on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Single supplement: $84 per night.
- High season supplement: $ 84 p/p per night will apply on April 19; September 25 to 29; December 20, 2018 to January 5, 2019.
- Confirmation during holidays is subject to hotel availability.
- Option for an upgraded hotel is available at a supplement of $ 84 p/p per night.
- Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
The tour will not be operated between March 30 to April 6; May 18 to 20; September 8 to 11;
September 18-19; September 23-24; September 30-October 1, 2018.
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09.40
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated