This trip takes you to the heart of the desert where you will visit an “off the beaten track” monasteries, cool off in crystal freshwater spring located in one of the hidden oasis, ride camels and finish with an extreme ATV ride.
08:00 pick up from the hotel
09:30 Arrive to the desert, a short walk will expose to us some of the most incredible off the beaten trek monasteries. After visiting the site we will ride back on a donkey, just like the old days…
11:30 time to move fast to the 21st century when we will go on a 4×4 ride to the most remote corners of the desert.
13:30 lunch time- you can choose having a biblical lunch in a tent or falafel in a pita.
15:00-17:00 visit the source of life in the desert what can be better than to end the day in a cold-water spring in the heart of the desert. If the water is not suitable to go in the water, we will visit the spring and ride camels instead.
18:00 approx. time of arrival back to the hotel.
The tour includes:
- Visit in a monetary and ride back on a donkey
- 4×4 raiser ride in the desert of 1 hour
- Admission fees to sites
- Professional photographer
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the day
- A professional video of the day + Surprises
The tour does not include:
- Meals (unless asked and added to the quotation)
- licensed tour guide
- Must bring driving license.
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, towels, water shoes, comfortable walking shoes, water and hat, modest cloth for visit in the monastery.