Half day Jericho tour
Temporarily not operationalDEPARTURE: Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays
This half a day tour, take you to the oldest city in the world – Jericho.
The city of Jericho is located just 30 minutes east of Jerusalem and is now controlled by the Palestinian authority.
The tour includes visiting the ancient Tel, where 25 layers of civilizations where found in the archaeological dig.a view of mount temptation where the Karantal monastery is located and visit Zacchaeus’ Sycamore fig tree. (*cable car is not included).
Departure: Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07:50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09:30 ; Saturday : 08:45-09:15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
- Minimum of 2 participants
- Tour ends at 13.30 at the Mamila hotel Jerusalem, passengers to Tel Aviv will be taken with a driver.
- passport is required on this tour- tour is under Palestinian authority regulations.