AA special private tour rates
With Israeli Guide ltd you are not only getting the best rates available, but you also get the best tour guides available and the best vehicles available.
Rates after discount by destinations from Tel Aviv
|Tour destination/ price||1-3 Passengers||4-7 Passengers||8-12 Passengers|
|Tel Aviv walking tour||350 USD||450 USD||450 USD|
|Jerusalem||700 USD||790 USD||950 USD|
|Dead sea (Massada)||900 USD||950 USD||1200 USD|
|Haifa (Rosh Hanikra)||900 USD||950 USD||1100 USD|
|Lower Galilee||900 USD||950 USD||1150 USD|
|Upper Galilee||950 USD||950 USD||1150 USD|
|Golan Heights||1000 USD||1100 USD||1300 USD|
Rates of driver only (no tour guide)
|Destination (Costs Listed Assume Traveling From Tel Aviv)||1-4 Passengers||5-7 Passengers||8-10 Passengers|
|Jerusalem||450 USD||600 USD||750 USD|
|Dead sea (Massada)||750 USD||800 USD||900 USD|
|Haifa (Rosh Hanikra)||650 USD||700 USD||800 USD|
|Lower Galilee||650 USD||750 USD||800 USD|
|Upper Galilee||750 USD||800 USD||850 USD|
|Golan Heights||850 USD||850 USD||1000 USD|
- Rates are in US Dollars and do not include VAT (tourist don’t pay VAT)
- Rates do not include: admission fees, meals.
- Ggratitude is not included read more…
- Rates do not reffer to weekends and holidays that will have an additional cost.
- Rates are based upon a private tour (driver/guide with air conditioned car), per day of max 8 hours. any additional hour 55 USD
- Rates refer to the price of the tour departing from Tel Aviv only.
- Tour guide’s meals expenses during private tours usually covered by the client.
- Rates are valid for 2022 only