Nazareth and Galilee
- This tour cost 100 USD per person.
- This trip can be booked as a private tour ( guide driving a car for up to 7 people from 750$)
- List of the dates on which the daily trips operate in March and April 2022 click here.
Pick up from the hotel and drive to the lower Galilee. Our first stop will be at Nazareth, the town where Jesus passed his childhood and adolescence.
Visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph and from there continue, via Kana, to Tiberias on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
we will drive to along the Kineret lake and stop to in visit Capernaum, the town of Jesus where we will see the ruins of the ancient synagogue ;our next stop, Tabgha, the site of the multiplication of Fish and Loaves, a beautiful church with mosaic floor from Byzantine era.
After lunch we will proceed to the famous Baptismal site on the Jordan river called: Yardenit.
Depart Yardenit and drive down south to the hotel.
- NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places.
Departure: Daily except for Sunday.
Pick-up : Tel-Aviv hotels – 07:20
- A delay of up to 30 minutes in pick up time is reasonable.
- Admission fees to sites are included; Meals are not included.
- Tour itinerary can slightly change due to holidays and other circumstances.
- The Jerusalem daily tours is not operated at the following Jewish Holidays: Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Modest clothes are required (no shorts or sleeveless shirts).
- Comfortable walking shoes are extremely important .
- All our tours are operated by licensed tour guides and in an air-conditioned vans.
- The tours are in English and additional language depending on the day.Personal belongings are not insured, please make sure not to leave any valuable things on the bus.
- Israeli Guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.