AA The Israeli Diamond Exchange center tour
Private tour at the Diamond center
Plan of the day:
- Pick up time- flexible
- 20 minutes drive to world Diamond center situated in Ramat Ran
- When arriving- Security check that combined finger print identification and facial scan
- Tour of about 1 hour
- return to the hotel.
Activity duration: approximately 2 hours
Israel has a magnificent diamond industry that combines the very best professionals in the industry. The rarest and unique diamonds in the world polished in Israel!
The Israel Diamond Exchange center– Is the largest and most exclusive international trading center of its kind in the world, it is the house for thousands of buyers from all over the world who come to buy and trade.
Your host at the Diamond center is Mr. Hanan Savransky is a third-generation gemologist with more than twenty-five years of experience in the diamond industry.
Hanan is one of 2,000 members of the exchange licensed to trade in diamonds not only in Israel, but worldwide.
The Exchange Trader’s license is unique, and in order to achieve it, you must pass several complex exams and pay amount of almost $100,000.
Because of many requests from our customers all over the world, we have decided to open our flagship boutique shop. Our diamonds arrive directly from the mine (no middleman) and are polished, cut and set in a unique settings by Mr. Hanan himself – Which, of course, reducing the cost up to 40% (!) and allows our clients to buy directly from the producer, at the best price they can possibly find.
Our VIP guests invited to visit the exchange, which gives a unique experience, and a deeper
understanding of the “diamonds world”.
The tour is at no cost! And includes:
- Pick up from the hotel and return.
- Security check that combined finger print identification and facial scan.
- Technological area where we will learn how to cut and polish the rough diamond
to its maximum worth.
- Trading floor where we will learn first-hand about trading in diamonds in real
time at the trader’s tables and more…
- Gemology 4 C’s (Learning about diamonds) – a fascinating and enriching lesson
given in our boutique.
- A refreshment break – including soft drinks, beverages and appetizer or hors
d’oeuvre in our boutique.
- A personal meeting in the Savransky Boutique with the artist Mr. Hanan
Savransky, who personally polishes and design his jewelry.
- And yes, you can purchase jewelry and diamonds direct at special and reduced
- For a parking arrangements please contact our staff.
- Please do not forget to bring your passport with you, the entrance to the exchange
without passport is not allowed.
- Please do not bring any kind of weapons to the exchange.