Over the edge
Over the edge
A day that will take you over the edge to the blue Mediterranean sea, where you will go on extreme tornado boat to the lost islands, you will snorkel (summer time) and next you will get to the edge of the country to rappel at one of the most amazing locations in Israel. You will end the day at Akko walking around the remains of the ancient crusader city recognized as a world heritage site.
Description of the day:
07:30 pick up from the hotel
10:00 arrive to the most beautiful beach on the Mediterranean Sea
After safety instruction we put on our life vest and board the speed boat that will take us to the hidden islands to snorkel around.
12:00 Rappelling at the coolest place ever!! From the arch cave not only we will have an incredible experience, but we will have a spectacular view.
14:00 free time for lunch at the port of Akko
15:00- 16:00 self-guided tour at the crusaders knights halls- visit the world heritage city of Acre.
18:30 approx. time of arrival back to the hotel.
The tour includes:
- Speed boat sail with snorkeling (Summer)
- Speed boat sail without snorkeling) winter (longer time in Akko
- Rappelling activity
- Admission fees to sites
- Professional photographer
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the day
- A professional video of the day + Surprises
- Speed boat ride is forbidden if you have Back and spine problems
- Swimming/snorkeling is at your own responsibility
What to bring:
- Swimsuit, towels, water shoes. water and hat